Draw a Cute Puppy
There is no one right way to draw, so whether you have a classroom full of eager students or just one at home, you can try out some of these ideas. It’s similar to drawing a simple silhouette.
Draw the back of the head, then add the front with a pointy nose, tracing with a marker and coloring with crayons. Add the mouth, nose, and eye. Draw the collar, front foot, and toes. Draw the horizon line and house.
How do you draw a dog for kindergarten?
Drawing Instructions for Dogs
- Start by drawing an oval shape.
- Next, draw an inverted U shape above the oval you just drew.
- Draw the ears.
- Now it’s time to make the dog’s body!
- Last but not least, draw a pair of hind legs and a wiggly tail.
How do you draw a simple dog face?
- Draw half of the head.
- Add a matching side.
- Draw the dog’s eyes, nose, and mouth, with extra circles for the highlights in the eyes.
- Add the tongue and face lines.
- Draw the two matching ears.
- Add scruffy fur on the cheeks.