Draw an Easy Penguin
When kindergartners and first-graders are learning to draw, keep the shapes simple, such as “draw an upside down U” or “make a large J.” One helpful tip: fold the paper twice to get the center guidelines shown with dashed lines.
What are good names for penguins?
Penguin Baby Names
- Addy (English origin), ‘noble’.
- Blizzard (English origin), ‘driving snow’.
- Blue (Old French origin), ‘pale, light-colored’.
- Camo (French origin), ‘to disguise’.
- Emperor (Old French origin), ‘leader, ruler’.