How to Draw an Owl
This tutorial will show students how to make a more realistic owl without getting too caught up in the details. Remind students not to take any shortcuts when drawing the tree branches because they are very curvy.
Draw an upside down U shape with a bumpy right side. Add eyes, nose, ears, and tail. Draw two feet in front of the body. Erase lines, add a branch, moon, and shadow. Trace with a marker and color to make your own image.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw an owl in 2 easy steps?
How to Make an Owl Drawing
- Draw a gently curving line from left to right across the top of your paper.
- Draw two large circles in the center of the curved line for the owl’s eyes.
- Draw a gently curving line for the body, kind of like a U-shape that tapers at the top.
- Draw a pair of feet and two curved lines for wings.
What would eat a owl?
What kind of animal eats owls?
- Although owls keep a close eye on their young, they aren’t always able to keep them safe, especially since they must leave their owlets to hunt.
- Birds of Prey.
What Colours are owls?
Owls are available in a variety of colors, including Grey, White, Brown, Yellow, and Black. Owls are available in a variety of colors, including Grey, White, Brown, Yellow, and Black.