What is an Indian dream catcher?
A dreamcatcher or dream catcher (Ojibwe: asabikeshiinh, the inanimate form of the Ojibwe-language word for’spider’) is a handmade willow hoop on which is woven a net or web, and may also be decorated with sacred items such as certain feathers or beads in some Native American and First Nations cultures.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.