How To Draw A Nascar Race Car
We’re learning how to draw Nascar cars this week, and you can change the color of your race car and even add different stickers. We hope you’ll join us as we show you how to make a cool Nascar race car in class!
For more information on the supplies used in this week’s lesson, go to our art supply page.
How do you draw a car for beginners?
- Draw two wheels.
- Add inside circles and a line.
- Draw front and back bumpers.
- Draw the car body.
- Add front and back windows.
- Draw two side windows and lights.
- Add bumpers around the wheels.
How do you draw Lightning McQueen?
What is the best way to draw Lightning McQueen?
- Step 1: Draw a rectangle to its left and a square-like shape to its right.
- Step 2: Outline the windscreen, roof, and windows.
- Step 3: Draw circular guides for the wheels.
- Step 4: Use curved lines to detail the upper and back parts of the car.