How to Draw a Jar
We’ll show you how to draw a jar step by step in this week’s drawing tutorial.
If you already know how to draw a circle, start by drawing a circle using our tutorial on how to draw a circle, then draw a cylinder, as shown in our example, and follow the instructions below to learn more about what a cylinder is.
To make the inside of the jar more or less clear, draw another cylinder, this time a little narrower, and do the same thing at the bottom of our jar, as shown in the figure below.
To make it look like a pickle, we draw the outline of the cap on top of the jar.
Repeat the contours of the jar with light, intermittent lines, using hatching and lines to make glass more realistic, and bring your drawing to the mirror to make all errors more noticeable. Today’s lesson was quite detailed, but we want to pay attention to a couple of features.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How much are Mason jars?
A single 4, 8, 16, or 32-ounce mason jar can cost anywhere from $1 to $5, while a 12-pack of one-quart wide mouth tempered glass mason jars can cost anywhere from $10 to $22.
How do I make a picture into a jar?
Drawing a Good Picture, Part 2 of 2
- Consider what you want to draw.
- Sketch the basic form of the object you’re trying to draw.
- Erase and redraw as needed.
- Check the drawing when you’re happy with the form and outline.
- Finish the line work.
- Color if desired.
How do you draw a man?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a man!
- Draw an oval shape on the upper portion of your paper to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 u2014 Outline the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Finally, Finish Drawing Both Legs.
How do you draw a pan?
What is the best way to draw a pan?
- Draw the top edges of the pan with a flat oval.
- Draw the bottom of the pan with a curved line.
- Also draw the inner edge of the bottom of the pan with a curved line.
- A very simple step in which we draw a handle fastener.