How to Draw a Baby Chick
Drawing a baby chick is a fun project for students of all ages, and I recommend tracing a circle for the head because circles are one of the most difficult shapes to draw at first, and students often waste a lot of time trying to get them to look “right.”
How to Draw a Baby Chick: Trace the outline with a marker and color with crayons. Add a beak and an eye, then finish the face and add two wings.
How do you dye a chick?
Squirt a little food coloring into a cup or bowl, dip your fingers or an old toothbrush into the dye, and gently brush it onto the chicken’s feathers, always working in the same direction as the feathers grow.
How do you draw a chicken leg easy?
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Draw an oval first, leaving a gap at the top.
- Draw a wavy line at the gap, and then a similar one on the right.
- Draw the bone on top of each drumstick.
- Draw some details on the chicken drumsticks.
- Finally, color them, and the two delectable chicken drumsticks are complete!