This is a list of the supplies we used, but feel free to use whatever you have in your home or classroom. Today, we’re drawing Liberty, the newest pup in the PAW Patrol who makes her debut in the new movie. This art lesson is intended for younger artists, but it’s still fun for everyone!
Learn how to draw Cutetitos! They’re these funny stuffed animals that come wrapped in a burrito tortilla. See if your child is one of this week’s spotlighted artists.
How do you draw a puppy step by step?
In just 8 simple steps, you can draw a puppy!
- Step 2 u2013 Draw in a first ear for your puppy.
- Step 3 u2013 Add in the other ear.
- Step 4 u2013 Draw in a cute face for your puppy.
- Step 5 u2013 Draw in the back and tail.
- Step 6 u2013 Draw in some legs for your puppy.
- Step 7 u2013 Add in some final details.