How to draw lips – 10 easy steps
I came up with this method one day after associating a pair of lips with a bow and arrow. For this tutorial, I will be using the following materials: u2013 Mechanical Pencil with 0.5mm HB Ain lead u2013 Derwent Graphic 6B Pencil. u2013 Kneaded Eraser u2013 Blending Stump. u2013 Smooth Bristol Paper
Step 1: Draw a Triangle
Draw a long isosceles triangle with a curve halfway down (similar to a “u”). Draw a straight horizontal line between the “u” and the triangle’s base. See my tutorial on drawing faces for more information on where to place your triangle.
Step 2: Draw a bow
Make a circle shape with an erasable surface to make the outlines for the top lip.
How do you draw a lip illustration?
Let’s get started learning how to draw lips!
- Draw a line going upwards from the left side of the middle of your paper.
- Step 2 u2014 Draw a Line Forming the Upper Lip.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw the Left Side of the Bottom Lip.
- Step 4 u2014 Complete the Outline of the Lips.
- Step 5 u2014 Finish the Upper Lip Form.
How do you draw a kissy lip step by step?
Step-by-Step Instructions in Writing
- (Step 1) Draw a letter ‘M’-like shape for the top of the mouth.
- (Step 2) Lightly draw a letter ‘w’-like shape for the top of the lips.
- (Step 3) Draw a leaf shape at the bottom of the ‘w’ shape.
- (Step 4) Draw a curved line for the bottom of the mouth.
How do you kiss well?
Wrap your arms around your partner, or stroke their arms, shoulders, and back with your hands. Press your body up against theirs. Hold their face in your hands, or run your hands through their hair.
What is the benefit of Kiss?
Kissing causes your brain to release a cocktail of chemicals that make you feel oh so good by igniting the pleasure centers of your brain, including oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin, all of which can make you feel euphoric and encourage feelings of affection and bonding.