How to Draw a Deer
Before beginning to draw, students should be able to see the basic core shapes of their subject matter; once those two elements are in place, in a good size and relationship to one another, the rest of the drawing is much more likely to fall into place.
Draw a circle, then add a tilted pill shape below it and connect the two shapes with a neck. Add a front and back leg, then erase all the gray lines. Trace with a marker and add thin lines in pencil only for color guides.
What eats a deer?
Deer are prey to many animals, but they are not predators because they do not eat other animals. Predators that eat deer include coyotes, bobcats, cougars, wild dogs, and humans.
What is the Colour of a deer?
The coat color of tufted deer varies from gray to reddish brown, though it can be as dark as chocolate brown in the tufted deer or have a grayish tinge in the elk. The coat color of brocket deer varies from gray to reddish brown.
How do you draw a real deer?
3. How to Draw a Deer’s Head and Antlers
- Divide the head into thirds.
- Add two ovals to the sides, within the middle third.
- Draw a smaller oval inside, close to the outer edge of the bigger one.
- Draw a line at about a third of the mouth.
- Outline the chin and the nose.
- Add the nose holes.
How do you draw cartoon characters?
How to Draw a Cartoon Character That Isn’t Scary
- Start with the head, which should be a medium-sized oval with small ears on each side.
- Draw the face.
- Sketch the body.
- Add the arms.
- Place the legs.
- Add shoes.
- Add some accessories.