How to Draw a Leopard
Learn how to draw a Leopard in 12 simple steps (click on each step for a High Resolution printable PDF version) and read some interesting facts about the leopelfl at the bottom of the page – great for kids and novelists.
How to Draw a Leopard – Step-by-Step Tutorial
Leopards, like tigers, lions, and jaguars, are one of the four “big cats” that live in Africa, India, Malaysia, China, and Pakistan. Adult male leopards weigh between 80 and 200 pounds, while female leopards are slightly smaller.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles and stripes on the tail.