LEARN HOW TO DRAW CURLY HAIR AND ETHNIC AFRO HAIR
How to Draw Curly Hair: Drawing Spiral Curls Tutorial. How to Draw Afro Hair: How to sketch afro hair and color it. How To Draw Wavy Hair: This tutorial is for drawing wavy hair – this hair isn’t even close to being curly. Step-by-step instructions on how to draw curly and afro hairstyles.
How do you draw realistic lips?
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to draw lips in the frontal view.
- Refine the outline and show the volume in the lower lip with two ovals.
- Add a shadow for the upper and lower lips with the HB pencil.
- Add some shading and tone to the whole drawing.
- Add the lines on the lips.
What is a 4C hair?
4C hair is made up of tightly coiled strands with a very tight zig-zag pattern; it has no defined curl pattern and must be defined by twisting or shingling through the strands. It is the most delicate hair type and is more prone to shrinkage and dryness.
How do you shade wavy hair with a pencil?
Wavy, Long Hair
- To begin, lightly sketch the shapes of the hair with a mechanical pencil, then go over it with Dark Umber to separate the layers of the hair.
- Create the Hair Strands. Next, add Light Umber to the hair, then go over it with Dark Umber to deepen the dark areas.
What do hair waves look like?
The hairstyle is achieved with a short-cropped haircut on top and frequent brushing and/or combing of the curls (which trains the curls to flatten out), as well as wearing a du-rag.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.