How to Draw the Black Panther
The Black Panther is T’Challa, a member of Wakanda’s royal family, and his secret identity is T’Challa. The “Panther’s Rage” story arc in the comic Jungle Action was the first to feature an all-black cast.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Black Panther
Draw two curved triangles on top of the head with short, curved lines. Draw the Black Panther’s ears, eyes, and nose with straight and curved lines, forming a circle first, then running parallel to one another. Draw four sets of parallel lines rising from the bottom of the face. His suit is typically black and grey, but other Marvel and DC characters can be drawn as well.
How do you draw a black panthers full body?
Round and straight guides are used in this activity.
- Step 1: Draw a smaller oval on top of a larger one.
- Step 2: Make intersecting guides on the top oval.
- Step 3: Sketch the guides for the hands and body.
- Step 4: Shape the left leg guide.
- Step 5: Make the V-shaped guide for the right leg.