How to Draw an Old Man
Gerontology is the study of aging and the elderly, and the physical aging process results in a loss of strength, memory, and ability. Advanced age has long been regarded as a source of respect and honor in many cultures.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing an Old Man
Draw a man’s face with curved lines to outline his eyes, eyebrows, lips, and hair. Draw a bean shape at the end of one arm to form the top of the cane, and a long curved line parallel to the first, and connect them at the bottom. Draw the remaining pant leg with overlapping curved lines, paying attention to the contour of the knee and the folds of the fabric.
How do you draw a man easy?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a man!
- Draw an oval shape on the upper portion of your paper to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 u2014 Outline the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Finally, Finish Drawing Both Legs.