How to Draw a Turkey
Learn How to Draw a Turkey with our Step-by-Step Turkey Drawing Instructions. If you’re a teacher looking for a Thanksgiving project to do with your students, why not teach them this? It’s also great for beginners!
Draw two round eye shapes and a line for the nose as well.
How do you draw a easy turkey?
Easy Turkey Drawing Tutorial with Step-by-Step Instructions
- Start by drawing an inverted U:).
- Continue with the round shape under the head to form the turkey’s body.
- Draw eyes and a beak (with details).
- Now it’s time to draw those magnificent tail feathers.
- Connect the ends with a few arches (5 is ideal).
What colors are a turkey?
Turkeys have a dark overall appearance with a bronze-green iridescence to most of their plumage, dark wings boldly barred with white, and broad rusty or white tipped rump and tail feathers. The bare skin of the head and neck varies from red to blue to gray.
How do you draw a realistic Turkey?
What is the best way to draw a turkey?
- Mark off the turkey’s width and height.
- Draw the bird’s neck.
- Mark off the places for the turkey’s legs, feet, and beak.
- Mark off the shapes of the turkey’s legs, wings, tail feathers, and beak.
- Detail the shapes of the turkey’s wing and tail feathers.
- Outline the shapes of the feathers and claws.