How to Draw a Sailboat
The super easy shapes still make it a good match for kinders and up, and the layering of the boat in front of the trees is good practice for young artists. This sailboat drawing started out as a watercolor resist project for students, but now I’ve made a version that just uses crayon.
Draw a wave of water and a sailboat. Add a simple zig-zag tree line. Finish with waves and clouds. 17 minutes, markers, color, paint, pencils, paintbrush, watercolours
More Boat Drawing Projects
How to Draw a Tugboat and How to Draw a Houseboat
What are the parts of a sailboat called?
The hull, tiller, rudder, mainsail, mast, boom, jib, and keel are the eight essential parts of a sailboat.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do I draw a wave?
How to Draw a Wave in 5 Easy Steps
- Draw the crest. The crest is the first step in drawing a wave.
- Draw the barrel. Add u201cCu201d shaped curved lines on the higher part of the sloped line.
- Add the whitewater.
- Draw the wave.