How to Draw a Dog (Golden Retriever)
Step-by-step instructions for drawing the dog’s body, muzzle, and face in a time-lapse (speed drawing) video. Please PAUSE the video after each step to allow you to work through each step at your own pace.
How do golden retrievers get their color?
The Dark Golden Retriever has a darker golden yellow tone than their red or copper counterparts, and with such a darker tone, it’s easy to mistake the shadows in the fur for a red tint. After all, the golden tone is achieved by combining shades of yellow and orange.
What are the best Coloured pencils for artists?
Artists’ favorite colored pencils
- Arteza Colored Pencils.
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils.
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Color Pencils.
- Derwent Coloursoft Colouring Pencils.
- Monarch Premium Grade Black Widow Colored Pencils.
- Magicfly Colored Pencils.
- Shuttle Art Soft Core Color Pencil Set.
How do you draw a puppy’s eyes?
Drawing Realistic Dog Eyes
- Start by drawing two lines on your page.
- Draw two diagonal lines.
- Shape up the dog eyes.
- Draw the iris part of the eyes.
- Outline the white shine in the eyes.
- Darken the iris and eye outline.
- Lightly sketch in the fur.