How to Draw a Castle
Learn how to draw the towers and drawbridge to create a scene straight out of a fairytale. European castles were built in the 9th and 10th centuries, and these changes made them stronger and tougher, which is why some are still standing today, over 500 years later.
Color the drawing with crayons after tracing it with a marker.
How do you draw a castle step by step?
- Draw the door.
- Begin the towers.
- Continue the towers and doors.
- Add tower tops and door lines.
- Add more tower and door lines.
- Draw the center tower.
- Draw the windows and flag.
How do you teach a 7 year old to draw?
Encourage children to draw with their eyes on the object they’re drawing by placing a square of paper on their pencil, above the spot where they grip it, so they can’t see the line they’re drawing. Have them draw practice lines first, then separate each part of the shape.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw a simple rainbow?
- Draw the horizon line.
- Begin the rainbow with the top curve.
- Add two more evenly spaced curves below.
- Finish with two evenly spaced curves below.
- Draw background bushes.
- Draw flowers in the foreground.