How to Draw Spiderman
This tutorial is for Spiderman fans who want to draw him with the muscular body that they are familiar with; it will provide the necessary silhouette, with minimal erasing, so students can move on to the really fun part: drawing Spiderman’s costume!
Prang Crayons are softer than other crayons, so they sometimes look like oil pastels, and Crayola has some of my favorite golden orange and yellow colors that are a bit richer and warmer.
Start the top of the arms and add the hands and other details. Draw the eyes, spider, and vertical lines. Add the horizontal lines and ground line. Trace with a marker and color.
More Fun Superheros to Draw
How to Draw Superheroes: Learn how to draw Superman, Batman, Iron Man, the Hulk, and other popular superheroes.
How do you draw a easy Spiderman step by step?
- Start with the top of the legs, one is closer and thus longer.
- Add the bottom leg shapes.
- Connect the legs with a knee.
- Erase the gray lines, add the hands and other details.
- Draw the eyes, spider, and vertical lines.
How do you start drawing cartoon characters?
How to Draw a Cartoon Character That Isn’t Scary
- Start with the head, which should be a medium-sized oval with small ears on each side.
- Draw the face.
- Sketch the body.
- Add the arms.
- Place the legs.
- Add shoes.
- Add some accessories.