How To Draw Cartoon Kids Made From Basic Shapes And Lines
Drawing children entails more than just being able to draw a cartoon character; try our step-by-step drawing tutorial to learn everything you need to know about drawing children.
Draw two large circles for your child’s face, a small square for the neck, and another square, bigger this time, for the body. Our character will be holding a baseball bat, so sketch a circle for the hand and two rectangles for the bat.
Simply draw rectangles for the legs and feet, making the legs short so that your character does not appear to be a small adult, but rather a nice and well-proportioned child.
It’s time to start drawing your imaginary friends! Your character should have small shoulders and a hand with small fingers. The feet can be long and pointed, but the legs should be short to make your child look like a ballerina.
When you’re finished, add some finishing touches to your artwork, such as pupils, a nose, and a mouth.
In this drawing lesson, we’ll look at how to draw cartoon characters. Remember that to draw a nice and clean cartoon kid, all you need is a big head, small legs, and narrow, curved shoulders. Add some colors and you’re done!
How do you draw a simple cartoon character for kids?
How to Draw Cartoon Children Using Simple Shapes and Lines
- To begin, draw a large oval shape to represent your character’s head.
- Draw two large circles for your child’s face.
- Draw a small square for the neck.
- Draw rectangles for the legs and feet as shown above.
What are the easiest cartoon characters to draw?
Drawing 19 Simple Cartoon Characters
- Bugs Bunny is a well-known cartoon character who is simple to draw for people of all ages.
- Spongebob Squarepants.
- Patrick Star.
- Rick Sanchez.
- Morty Smith.
- Jake the Dog.
- Princess Bubblegum.
How do you make cartoon characters?
[For Non-Illustrators] 5 Simple Ways to Create Your Own Cartoon Character
- Character builders.
- Tools for turning your photo into a cartoon character.
- Outsource to designers or illustrators.
- Modify stock cartoon characters.
How do you make a simple cartoon?
Here are a few easy steps to help you make your own animated cartoon video!
- Step 1: Create an animated video with a powerful animation maker.
- Step 2: Select an animated video template.
- Step 3: Animate and synchronize.
- Step 4: Add a music track or voice-over.
- Step 5: Publish, share, and download your animated video.
How do you draw a boy easily?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
What should I draw cartoon?
(With Free Video Tutorials) 50 Cartoon Characters Anyone Can Draw
- Bugs Bunny.
- Bart Simpson. This spiky-haired kid is also well-known around the world and a lot of fun to draw.
- Peter Griffin.
- Shaggy Rogers.
- Barney Rubble.
- Jake The Dog.
- Princess Bubblegum.
How do you draw characters?
Consider the following tips, exercises, and techniques as you learn how to draw a polished character.
- Use references.
- Be loose.
- Use simple shapes.
- Apply S-curves and C-curves.
- Don’t be afraid to exaggerate.
- Check anatomy with a skeleton sketch.
- Pay attention to the eyes.
What are caricatures for kids?
A caricature (from the Italian caricatura, “loaded portrait”) is a portrait or drawing of a person that exaggerates their appearance, usually for a humorous effect or to make a political statement.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.