How to Draw a Scary Clown
Fear of clowns is classified as a phobia by psychologists, and it is known as coulrophobia. In the 1940s, DC Comics introduced Joker, Batman’s nemesis. Stephen King’s. It was the first horror film to feature a sociopathic clown.
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Scary Clown
Draw a bow tie around the clown’s neck. Draw a series of short, connected, curved lines to create the clown’s face. Then, use long, “U” shaped lines to form the bow’s sides. Add the detail of pinched fabric near the knot using short and curved lins.
How do you draw a scary clown easy?
Drawing a Scary Clown: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Begin by drawing a circle.
- Above the circle, draw two sets of curved lines to outline the brow.
- Begin by drawing a long, curved line beneath the nose.
- Outline the mouth, drawing new lines parallel to those previously drawn.
What is Drawspace?
Drawspace provides high-quality art lessons for students of all skill levels, created by experienced art educators and tested by homeschoolers, teachers, professors, and instructors all over the world.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you make a simple clown?
- Draw the circle nose.
- Add the two attached eyes.
- Draw the head around the eyes.
- Add the mouth.
- Draw the neck, bow, shoulders.
- Add ears and curly hair.
- Draw the hat on the head.