How to Draw a Realistic Dragon Easy Tutorial
How do you draw a dragon? Here are some tips to help you borrow parts from real animals to make a realistic dragon drawing. Dragons are incredible creatures, even if they only exist in fiction, and it can be difficult to know where to begin.
Break the dragon down into simple shapes
A dragon’s head can be made into a cone, and their back haunches can be made into cones. Once you start simplifying your dragon image, you won’t be as overwhelmed, and it’ll also be a great way to learn how to draw your dragon in action.
Draw the dragon’s skeleton first
You won’t be able to study a real dragon’s skeleton, but taking the time to figure out what a dragon’s skeleton might look like will give you an understanding that will show in your drawings if you want to draw believable dragons.
Borrow from real animals
Nature has provided us with eagles, lizards, dinosaurs, and insects to study. An eagle’s talons, for example, are an excellent subject to draw if you want to depict a dragon’s claws, and a giraffe’s neck would also work as a starting point for your dragon’s long neck.
How do you draw a good dragon step by step?
YouTube has more videos.
- Step 1: Draw two circles as body guides.
- Step 2: Draw a smaller circle on the upper right side of the dragon’s body as a muzzle guide.
- Step 3: Draw an arc next to the head as a muzzle guide.
- Step 4: Draw angled lines below the dragon’s body as leg guides.
How do you draw a cool dragon head Easy?
- Draw two curves.
- Continue the top of the head.
- Continue the cheek lines.
- Add the mouth and lips.
- Draw the nose, eye, ear, and cheek.
- Draw a long horn.
- Add the inside neck line.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you make a cartoon dragon?
What is the best way to draw a cartoon dragon???
- Step 1: Draw the Base. Draw the base of the head, spine, body, and tail.
- Step 2: Begin Adding Details. Begin drawing his feet, tail, neck, wings, and nose as shown in the picture.
- Step 3: Add More Details.
- Step 4: Finishing Touches!
- Step 5: YOU’RE DONE!