How to Draw a Dog’s Face – An Easy & Fun Step by Step Guide
Giving your students a project that requires them to think BIG and fill up their entire sheet of paper, such as this close-up view of a dog’s face, will shake things up for them.
Working with Drawing Guides
Showing students how to use guides as a reference point is the best way to get them started on any drawing project; all of the tutorials on this site have center guides that appear as both a vertical and horizontal line for students to work with.
Prang Crayons are softer than other crayons, so they sometimes look like oil pastels, and Crayola has some of my favorite golden orange and yellow colors that are a bit richer and warmer.
Draw half of the head. Add a matching side. Draw the dog’s eyes, nose, and mouth. Add extra circles for the highlights in the eyes. Erase the gray lines. Trace with a marker and color.
How do you draw a simple dog face?
- Draw half of the head.
- Add a matching side.
- Draw the dog’s eyes, nose, and mouth, with extra circles for the highlights in the eyes.
- Add the tongue and face lines.
- Draw the two matching ears.
- Add scruffy fur on the cheeks.
How do you draw a dog face?
To give the muzzle some dimension, draw a curved line where the back of the muzzle meets the head and two lines down the face; you can also add hints of fur by drawing a few loose lines along the shoulders and neck. Next, draw your dog’s eyes, making sure the pupils are lined up, and then the nose and ears.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
Which dog is the cutest?
Which Dog Breeds Are the Cutest?
- Short-snouted and bat-eared, the French Bulldog is considered a cute small dog breed by many.
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
- Golden Retriever.
- Bernese Mountain Dog.
- Yorkshire Terrier.
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
Can a dog eat a lemon?
Should dogs eat lemons? Dogs can eat the flesh of lemons, but not in large quantities, as the fruit can cause digestive problems, and there are no good reasons for them to eat lemons.