How To Draw a Can of Soda (Super Easy Drawing Guide for Young Kids)
A can of soda contains more sugar than cotton candy, but learning how to draw a simple aluminum can poses no health risk. Drinking a can every day for a year will make you at least 25 pounds heavier! Good thing we’re just drawing a can today!
Fun Facts for Kids About Cans
A simple can (like soda) can save enough energy to power a television for three hours, and you can make money recycling cans (here’s how). A full guide on scrap metal recycling is also available here.
Help Support Artists Big and Small
We’d like to enlist your assistance with how-to-draw tutorials, which will enable us to commission more content from small, independent artists while also allowing us to teach young children around the world how to draw and create more art through art.
What was in Dr Pepper?
Cola, cherry, licorice, amaretto (almond, vanilla, blackberry, apricot, blackberry, caramel, pepper, anise, sarsaparilla, ginger, molasses, lemon, plum, orange, nutmeg, cardamon, all spice, coriander juniper, birch, and prickly ash) are the 23 flavors in Dr. Pepper.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw a man easy?
In just 9 simple steps, you can draw a complete man!
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Now, Finish Drawing Both Legs.
- Step 6 u2014 Finally, Draw a Pair of Nice Shoes.