How to Draw a Cartoon Boy with the word Boy Easy Tutorial for Kids – How to Draw Step by Step Drawing Tutorials
I’ll show you how to make a little cartoon boy out of the word “boy” in this drawing tutorial for kids, teens, and adults. You might also like our other letter and word drawing tutorials.
Written-Out Step by Step Instructions
Draw zig-zaggy lines for bangs and a letter ‘C’ shape for his ear by writing out the lowercase letters b, o, and y and connecting them with a curved line.
How do you draw a boy step by step?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw an animation boy?
Step-by-Step Drawing of an Anime Male Character
- Draw the basic shape of the head, starting with a vertical line to ensure that both halves are even.
- Place the facial features as described earlier.
- Draw the hair after all of the facial features have been placed.