How to Draw a Standing Bear
The Grizzly Bear tutorial would be a good choice for studies about real bears, or as a creative follow-up to any bear-themed reading time stories. The standing body position is easy to humanize, and you could add some clothes to the top, such as pants, shirt, or dress.
Draw a standing bear by tracing it with a marker and coloring it.
More Bear Drawings
How to Draw a Bear: A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw a grizzly bear’s face and fur. How to Draw an Angry Bear:
How do you draw a bear?
- Draw the basic head shape as shown.
- Add two ears and the round torso shape.
- Draw an overlapping front and back leg.
- Erase the gray line and add two more legs.
- Draw the face and ear detail.
- Add some fuzzy fur lines around the body.
What animal eats a bear?
Most other animals have more to fear than bears, but tigers, other bears, wolves, and especially humans have been known to attack and kill bears, as have scavengers in large groups. Bears, as apex predators and carnivores, have virtually no natural predators.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles and stripes on the tail.
How do you draw a bear head for kids?
- Draw an upside down U.
- add a circle nose.
- draw an upside down heart.
- add two circles on the sides for eyes.
- draw two ears.
- add a large U for the mouth.
- add an inside lip line.
- add teeth and grass in the background.