How to Draw a Ribbon – Step by Step Guide
The ribbon is a long, narrow strip of fabric that is commonly used for tying things together or for decoration. We’ve put together a step-by-step tutorial on how to draw a ribbon that includes 9 simple instructions and simple illustrations to serve as your visual guide.
Step 2 — Draw the Left Part of the Ribbon
Draw a triangle-like shape for the left side of the ribbon, similar to the one shown in the illustration, and then draw a circle instead of a pentagon shape for the left side of the red ribbon.
Step 3 — Draw the Right Side of the Ribbon
Step 4 – Draw the right part of the ribbon in a different color than Step 2 for this step.
How do I draw a banner?
Banners that are not curved
- Step 1: Draw two parallel lines.
- Step 2: Close off the ends.
- Step 3: Draw two sets of parallel lines coming off the rectangle.
- Step 4: Add the angles edges and close off the shapes.
- Step 5: Add the angled connection.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.