How to Draw a Cute Penguin
Crayola is the reliable brand that always works well, and Prang Crayons are a bit softer than other crayons, so they sometimes look like oil pastels. Penguins make great drawing projects, especially for younger elementary students, and this tutorial shares an easy way to add a fun hat and scarf.
Step by Step Directions for How to Draw a Cute Penguin
Start with the scarf at the neck and add the outline of the face. Trace with marker and color the flippers and feet. Add background and erase lines. Add background for final touch-up. 30 minutes.
More Cute Christmas Drawing Projects
How to Draw the Grinch and other well-known characters from popular children’s stories, as well as How to Draw Santa Claus, How to Draw a Bear with a Scarf, and other simple holiday images.
What are good names for penguins?
Penguin Baby Names
- Addy (English origin), ‘noble’.
- Blizzard (English origin), ‘driving snow’.
- Blue (Old French origin), ‘pale, light-colored’.
- Camo (French origin), ‘to disguise’.
- Emperor (Old French origin), ‘leader, ruler’.
How do you send a penguin Emoji?
How to Make a Facebook Penguin Emoticon
- (Less than sign above the comma)
- (Open bracket sign above the 9)
- (Quotation Mark”)
- and (Close Bracket above the 0)
Do penguins eat meat?
Penguins are carnivores, meaning they only eat meat, such as krill (tiny crustaceans), squid, and fish, and some species can deplete an area’s food supply.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.