How to Draw the Titanic
The Titanic was christened and launched in 1912. The Royal Mail Ship (RMS) Titanic famously sank during its maiden voyage from England to America, and tourists flock to the wreck site every year. A replica ship, the Titanic II, is set to sail in 2022.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Titanic
Begin by drawing the ship’s hull with four straight lines. Enclose three narrow, vertical rectangles on top of the upper decks. Draw the ship’s masts and smokestacks with small circles. Connect the line to the deck with curved lines.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw a easy spaceship step-by-step?
Step-by-Step Drawing Instructions for a Spaceship
- Draw two long curved lines to outline the flying saucer.
- Draw a long curved line to connect the tops of the short straight lines.
- Draw ovals just above the previous line.
- Draw a curved line to outline a semicircle below the ship.