How to Draw Sneakers
This week’s drawing lesson is all about how to draw sneakers, after we showed you how to do a sneaker impression in the previous lesson.
In this step, we’ll add some general details like the sole and tongue, as well as some very light lines. Note that the sole of a sneaker is flat, unlike the sole of a boot.
How do you draw a human sneaker’s tongue and shoelaces?
In this step of the drawing tutorial, we’ll add the final details to the sneakers, such as the front seams and side strips.
In this lesson, we’ll look at how to draw sneakers, which is the final step in the process. Get comfortable with your pencil and begin gently hatching the sneakers, as shown in our example. Share your thoughts on this lesson in the comments section below or on social media.
How do you draw a easy shoe?
Drawing a Shoe: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Draw a rectangle.
- Draw a long, straight line across the bottom of the rectangle.
- Draw a long, curved line from one side of the rectangle to the other, outlining the shape of the shoe’s top.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you make a shoe in Illustrator?
In Illustrator, make a cool shoe.
- Pick the Pen tool (P) and use it to create an object like the one below. Fill the newly created object with a dark color.
- Pick the Pen tool (P) and use it to create a red object like the one below.