How do you draw a simple Shrek?
How to Draw Shrek from Shrek with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
- Start with a large oval shape with cross sections.
- Draw a large and fat rectangle for his body.
- Add some fat rectangles for his arms and hands.
- Draw some small thin rectangles for his legs.
- Start working on his eyes, fat nose, and large mouth.
11 Jan 2012
How do you draw Donkey and Shrek?
How to Draw Donkey from Shrek with Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial
- Start with a pear shape with a large rectangular shape for his snout.
- Add a large bean shape for his body.
- Draw in thin front limbs.
- Then draw tin rear limbs and a short tail.
- Draw in his circular eyes.
22 Jan 2012
How do you draw a Shrek nose?
Above his mouth, draw a large oval which will become Shrek’s nose. Underneath Shrek’s nose, draw an upward curved line which will make him look like he has nostrils. On either side of his nose, draw a long “S” shaped smile line, and outline his lips as shown in the image on the left.1 Dec 2012
How do you draw Fiona in Shrek?
Step by Step Drawing tutorial on How to Draw Princess Fiona from Shrek
- How to Draw Princess Fiona from Shrek.
- Draw the base for her body using three circles.
- Draw the base for the arms,hands and the feet.
- Draw the outline for the eyes, eyebrows and the nose.
- Draw the base for the face, neck and lips.
- Draw the arms.