How to Draw a Volleyball (Step by Step Pictures)
The colorful volleyball attracts children, and getting the circle (step 1 below) right is critical to the drawing exercise’s success. You can color the different sections in bright colors for an attractive canvas, or fill it in a single color if you prefer.
How do you draw a easy man step by step?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a man!
- Draw an oval shape on the upper portion of your paper to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 u2014 Outline the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Finally, Finish Drawing Both Legs.
How do you draw a volleyball easy?
How to Make a Volleyball Drawing
- Draw a circle.
- Step 2: Divide it into three sections with straight lines diverging from the center.
- Step 3: Draw three curved lines using them as guides.
- Step 4: Draw two curved lines in the bottom section.
- Step 5: Design the right section of the ball similarly.
How do you draw a volleyball sphere?
- Draw four curved lines.
- Draw another line curved downwards.
- Add three more downward curved lines.
- Draw two curved lines towards the right side.
- Add a few more curved lines.
What color is a volleyball?
The first volleyballs were made of leather paneling over a rubber carcass and were brightly colored or solid white.
What are good volleyball drills?
15 fun youth volleyball drills: the best volleyball drills for beginners
- Drills: Down Ball Hitting Drill.
- Toss Up Setting Drill.
- Fizzles Setting Drill.
- Four Sets Drill.
- Low Catch Passing Drill.
- Volleyball Burpee Passing Drill.
- Deliver and Pop Serve Drill.
How do I draw a wave?
How to Draw a Wave in 5 Easy Steps
- Draw the crest. The crest is the first step in drawing a wave.
- Draw the barrel. Add u201cCu201d shaped curved lines on the higher part of the sloped line.
- Add the whitewater.
- Draw the wave.