Draw a Red Panda
The Red Panda is an endangered mammal that lives in trees in China and the Himalayas. This tutorial will show students how to draw a Red Panda, including their unique markings on their face and the pretty pattern in their tail.
1. Click here to download the Red Panda PDF tutorial.
Trace with a marker and color, then add stripes to the tail and a grass horizon line for eyes, and make it pointy and fluffy.
How do you draw a panda in easy steps?
Draw a curved line from the top of the oval to the bottom, passing outside the shape and back to the top. Enclose another circular shape beneath the first with a long, curved line. Draw ears by enclosing a half circle on each side of the head with one curved line.
How many red pandas are left?
Climate change is affecting species all over the world, and red pandas, which number less than 10,000 in the wild, are no exception.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles and stripes on the tail.
How do you make a red panda out of pipe cleaners?
Wrap the pipe cleaners in a spiral around the red panda’s body, then around and over the top of one of the legs, then around to the chest, then up under the opposite leg, creating a figure eight motion around the red panda.
Can pandas eat cake?
Captive pandas also eat fruits (apples are their favorite), nutritious “panda cakes,” and steamed corn bread, while wild pandas prefer to hunt for pikas and other small rodents as a last resort, though because pandas are slow, injured and wounded animals are more within their reach.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.