How to Draw a Baby Dragon
Ancient legends and modern writers agree that dragons should be hatched from eggs, and this simple, step-by-step cartoon dragon drawing tutorial will guide you through the process of creating your own baby dragon. Scroll down for a PDF version of this tutorial.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Baby Dragon
To help you sketch various parts of the infant’s body, draw a baby dragon. Erase the guide lines from the character, leaving a clean outline. Draw the dragon’s arms and hands using pairs of curved lines. Band the belly with curved lines to outline the different parts of its body. Draw the smoke or flame coming from the dragon’s mouth. Draw a curved line across the upper tip to indicate a claw.
How do you draw a easy dragon?
- Draw a sideways “V” for the open mouth.
- Add crocodile-like jaws around it.
- Draw the top of the body.
- Draw the bottom of the body.
- Draw the dragon’s legs and claws.
- Add a belly line, horn, teeth, and eye.
- Draw the belly texture lines.