How to Draw an Owl
The owl is a symbol of Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, and is traditionally known as a wise creature. Drawing an owl is simple and fun, and it’s full of texture!
How do you make an easy owl?
- Draw a large U-shaped body.
- Add two simple ears and wings.
- Draw a nose and cheek lines.
- Add two large circle eyes.
- Add smaller circles inside.
- Draw lines on the wings.
- Add scallop feather lines.
How do you draw an owl in 2 easy steps?
How to Make an Owl Drawing
- Draw a gently curving line from left to right across the top of your paper.
- Draw two large circles in the center of the curved line for the owl’s eyes.
- Draw a gently curving line for the body, kind of like a U-shape that tapers at the top.
- Draw a pair of feet and two curved lines for wings.
What would eat a owl?
What kind of animal eats owls?
- Although owls keep a close eye on their young, they aren’t always able to keep them safe, especially since they must leave their owlets to hunt.
- Birds of Prey.