Drawing a Horse Is Easy with This Step-by-Step Guide
If you’ve already mastered the basics, try one of the more advanced horse drawing lessons. Learn how to look for shapes so you can draw any horse you want. Draw a basic outline of a horse, ready to shade or color in.
How do you draw a horse step by step?
Step-by-Step Horse Drawing Instructions
- Start with the head.
- Draw the ears.
- Draw the neck.
- Let’s draw the facial features u2013 the eyes, nostrils, and mouth.
- Draw the legs.
- Draw the back.
- Draw the legs in the background in the same manner as the first pair of legs.
How do you draw a horse head easy for beginners?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Begin the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.