How to Draw a Crown
Crown design features a design element known as the fleur de lis, which is a stylized iris. In French, fleur means “flower” and lis means “lily,” although the design is actually a stylized iris.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Crown
Draw a series of connected, “U” shaped lines that meet in sharp points between the two lines. Connect the lines with short, curved lines. Add a scalloped edge to your crown by extending a long, curved line upwards from each end. Enclose a triangular shape between each set of fleur de lis with two curved lines.
How do you draw a realistic crown step by step?
1. How to Begin a Crown Drawing
- Draw a vertical line.
- Draw an ellipse on the bottom.
- Draw an identical ellipse a little higher.
- Draw two more ellipses inside, a little farther from the previous ones.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.