How to Draw a Castle
The Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany is one of the most famous castles in the world, and its fairytale appearance inspired both the Sleeping Beauty Castle and the Cinderella Castle. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to draw a Disney-style castle, also known as a fantasy castle.
On your canvas, leave plenty of room for the actual castle, but don’t go overboard!
How do you draw a castle step by step?
- Draw the door.
- Begin the towers.
- Continue the towers and doors.
- Add tower tops and door lines.
- Add more tower and door lines.
- Draw the center tower.
- Draw the windows and flag.
What rooms are in a castle?
The main rooms found in medieval castles and large manor houses are listed below.
- The Great Hall
- Bed Chambers
- Bathrooms, Lavatories, and Garderobes
- Kitchens, Pantries, and Larders
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.